How to make reduced Cherry puree?
- Vanilla Sheet Cake
- Orange Cream cheese Pound Cake
- Death by Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Orange Cake
- Marmalade Cake
Cherry and Vanilla is wonderfully blended in this cake. So try out and share your thoughts.
- 145 g (1 + 2 tbsp) All Purpose Flour/ Maida
- 1 + 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 113 g (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
- 135 g (1/4 + 1/2 cup) Castor Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Bourbon Vanilla Essence
- 3/4 tsp Ossoro's Greek Cherry Essence
- 1/8 cup (2 tbsp) Sour Cream or Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Reduced Cherry Puree (check above the recipe)
Prepare the Cherry Puree as I have mentioned. Let it cool.
Prepare a 7" round pan with butter and parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
Whisk in the flour, baking powder and salt and reserve it.
Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar till smooth.
Add in eggs and mix well.
Mix Milk and sour cream or yogurt.
Fold in flour and milk mix alternatively.
Pour in prepared pan and bake for 30-40 min or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Whip the cream and Icing sugar till frothy.
Add in Ossoro's Greek Cherry Essence.
Beat till stiff peaks.
Fold the reduced puree slowly.
Once cake it cooled top it with the whipped cream.