Summer is here and mainly kids have their holidays. Kids always ask for something to carve. So here is a way you can satisfy them with these lovely Strawberry Ice cream without ice cream maker.
Each Kid is very special to their mom, apart from their naughtiness. To spend time with them or to keep them engaged, you can involve them in making this Ice Cream.
Tips to make Delicious Ice Cream:
- Use Full Fat Milk and Cream.
- Keep Freezer at its full cooling, even though its a very silly point we always forget about it.
- Do the beating process for at least 3 times.
- Prefer Fresh Fruits comparing to frozen one, fresh is always tasty.
- You can add Mango in place of Strawberry, to make it Mango Ice cream.
- Avoid using any artificial flavor or color.
The Smell of fresh Strawberries in Strawberry Icecream is so aromatic with the chunks of strawberries.
- 1/2 to 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries
- 3/4 Cup Full Fat Milk
- 2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- A Pinch Salt
Add Milk, Sugar, Vanilla and Salt. Using a Whisk mix it till sugar dissolves.
Stir in Heavy Cream, and mix it well. Rest it in freezer for 2-3 hours.
Chop the Strawberries finely and reserve it.
After freezing for 2-3 hours, using an electric beater, beat the ice cream for a min.
Add in the Chopped Strawberries in it and beat till mixed well.
The Color of strawberries will be all over and it will smell very strawberry. Don't add any artificial colors.
Again Freeze it until the edges of the ice cream is set and beat it again for 2 min.
Freeze it and repeat it once again and let it set completely overnight in freezer.
Serve it with some more fresh strawberries.