Yayyy! Mango season is almost here. Love for Mango is never ending and so are the recipes. One such unique recipe is Alphonso Mango Kulfi! While ripe mangoes are great for desserts, raw mangoes are great for savory food items too! But, you know what? You don’t really have to wait for mango season to experiment on mango flavored desserts.Want to know how? Keep reading!
Alphonso Mango Kulfi
What is your favorite childhood memory. Of course there are a lot of them. But, most of the good memories have kulfi in it. Remember Kulfi was our only savior whenever we couldn’t afford to buy ice-cream? Buying a kulfi, sharing it with a friend of mine, fighting with my friend for taking a bigger share and then settling for an equal quantity is all so nostalgic. These were the thoughts that were running in my mind when I was making Alphonso Mango Kulfi.
These kulfis are scrumptious and a perfect dessert after a good meal or dessert to rely on when you are having a bad day. I have used homemade condensed milk for this Alphonso Mango Kulfi. I have also shared the recipe of the same below. Do check it out. Forget about seasons when you use Ossoro flavors. Literally they have all the flavors that you are looking for. I have used Alphonso mango essence from Ossoro flavors for this Alphonso Mango Kulfi. It turned out to be so real and tasty. You can relish on each bite! Let’s see how this joy of happiness is made.
How to make Condensed Milk:
Whole Milk – 1 lt
Sugar – 1 cup
- Boil Milk and sugar
- Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes, give it a mix now and then.
- Check the thickness, remember it will become thicker once its cooled.
- Once cooled store in a air tight container for up to a week.
Alphonso Mango Kulfi
- 2 cup Whole Milk
- 3/4 cup Milk Powder
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Chopped Almonds and Pista
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Pinch Saffron
- 3/4 tbsp Corn Flour (Mix with 3 tbsp milk)
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat the Milk and let it come to boil.
- Add in Milk Powder and Condensed Milk. Mix well.
- Add Nuts, Cardamom and Saffron.
- Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add Corn flour milk. Mix consistently.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Let it cool completely. Add in Ossoro's Alphonso Mango Flavor.
- Pour it in molds and place a stick in the center.
- Let it cool over night. Serve with more pistachio.
Try to make these cute kulfis using Alphonso mango essence and let me know how was your experience. Sending you lots of love and best wishes from my end. And, reminding you again that the Mango season is not too far. Gear up and be prepared for tons of mango recipes!