As soon as I think of beetroot I just remember the lovely color of it. The natural color of it gives such a beauty to the dish. But I miss the color, once its cooked. So I decided to use it raw and frozen. Raw Beetroot banana smoothie is so tasty as it looks.
I made this smoothie gluten free and sugar free. If you like it more sweet, add 2 tbsp spoon of honey while serving.
Also do check my other Smoothie’s:
Beetroot Banana Smoothie
- 2 medium size Frozen Ripped Banana
- 1 Frozen Beetroot
- 10 Cashews (soaked for 2 hours)
- 2-3 tbsp Coconut Milk
- 2 Pc Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coconut
- 2 Pc Banana
- Grind Cashews to paste adding Coconut milk.
- Add Frozen 1 1/2 banana and make paste and reserve.
- Add beetroot and make paste than add 1/2 banana to it and make fine paste.
- Top it with chopped chocolate, coconut and bananas.