Yes!! These are really Best Ever Strawberry cupcakes.
Strawberries!! One of my favorite fruit. The color of it just motivates and keeps you refreshing.
I love to make fruit infused cakes. But I don’t want to lose the original flavor of strawberry. So I started searching for a real strawberry cake not just using the strawberry essence.
There are lot of recipes and I finally landed up in my all time favorite blog Sallysbakingaddiction. This Recipe is adapted from sally’s blog. Her idea of adding the reduced fruit puree in cake is so amazing. It just gives a deep and original flavor of the fruit.
Grinding the Strawberries without adding water and reducing it on stove top will make a thick paste. When you add reduced puree to the cake batter, it gives a deep flavor.
How to make Reduced Strawberry Puree?
- Puree 500g Strawberries to make 1/2 cup reduced puree. (500g yields 1 cup of puree)
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat the puree and let it boil.
- Let it reduce to 1/2 cup. This should be completely cooled before adding to the cake batter.
- I made it the day before and stored in air tight container.
Some of my other Cupcake recipes are below:
Best Ever Strawberry Cupcakes
- 195 g (1 + 1/2 cup) All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 113 g (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
- 180 g (1 cup) Castor Sugar
- 3 Egg Whites
- 60 g (1/4 cup) Yohurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) Milk
- 1/4 cup Reduced Strawberry Puree check above
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- 15 Strawberries
- Preheat oven to 200 C for 10 minutes. Prepare the Cupcake Tray with the liners. This Recipe will get around 15 medium size cupcakes.
- Measure and whisk the flours, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Using an electric beater, beat Butter and Sugar until creamy.
- Add in Egg Whites and Vanilla Extract.
- Mix Milk and yogurt.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix slowly.
- Pour it in the prepared tray and bake for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled, Pipe the whipped cream and top it with strawberries.
Check out the other bloggers doing this Bake-a-thon
11 thoughts on “Best Ever Strawberry Cupcakes”
Omg, how prefect and ultimate this strawberry cupcakes looks. Feel like licking that droolworthy frosting. Hard to resist to them.
I am loving these fresh fruit strawberry cup cakes . The fresh strawberries definitely lend a amazing flavour .
Love these frosted cup cakes .
I love that you made the puree from scratch and used it into the cupcakes… they look beautiful…
Such beautiful and flavourful cupcakes with strawberries. Nothing can beat the aroma of fresh fruits in bakes.
Love those pretty cakes, looks awesome…the batter colour is bright and fantastic..
Wow, those strawberry cakes look so pretty and delicious. Great idea to reduce the puree to concentrate the strawberry flavor.
The taste and color of the fresh strawberries in the bake is awesome.
The cupcakes have that lovely pink color and they must have been loaded with the berry flavor.
Pretty looking cupcakes and got a cute color.
Beautiful, these fresh strawberry cupcakes looks just wow and must have been bursting with flavour. Yum.
pretty cupcakes, love that beautiful pink hue! Wish i could grab one for the pics! Stunning!
Comments are closed.