Do you think Black scares you?. Share in comments! But now I am sending you this Black Charcoal Ice Cream for Halloween to haunt your house!!
During college days, me and my friends watch a lot of scary movies without any fear, I bet many of you are same like us. We have never missed a movie! Those were my fearless days! But if you ask me to watch now, I will hesitate it definitely.
Let’s get back to celebrating Halloween! Most of the countries are now celebrating Halloween party with scary costumes, Halloween games and much more fun. One of which is organizing food table for the guests. So from spider buns to skull cookies to haunted cupcakes it’s so much fun!
You can add this Black Charcoal Ice cream to the table and bring in some creamy happiness. So try this out and let me know in comments how you decorated it and made it look scary.
I have used Charcoal Essence from Ossoro flavors. You can check them out for a wide range of flavors.
Check out my other Ice cream recipes:
- Easy Vanilla Ice cream without ice cream maker
- Cinnamon Chocolate Ice cream
- Coffee Ice cream
- Peach and Ginger ice cream
Black Charcoal Ice Cream
Do check this haunted black Ice cream! Its so easy with very few ingredients without Ice cream maker.
- 1/2 can Milkmaid
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Charcoal Essence
- 2 drops Ossoro's Indian Lemon Essence
- 1/4 cup Sugar (optional)
- 4 drops Black Gel Color
- Whip the heavy cream till stiff peaks. (I haven't used any extra sugar, if you like to use sugar you can add it before whipping)
- Add in Milkmaid and fold it gently.
- Mix in Black gel color.
- Store in fridge for overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Either pipe in Ice cream cone or just scoop our and decorate with colorful sprinkles.