Pull apart Cheesy Buns for your evening snack or dinner.
These buns are sure to satisfy your cheese cravings and is a lip smacking snack. Prepared with all purpose flour, cheese and mixed herbs, its such a flavorful recipe and soft fluffy buns.
You can add garlic pods or even paneer to make it more desi style. I have packed with mozzarella and parmesan cheese in the middle they are just so good to relish, you will be happy to eat it every day as dinner.
This recipe is just perfect for the winter to make you feel all cozy and warm and just great for parties and family gatherings. Everyone will definitely enjoy cheesy pulls. So next time make sure you make these Pull apart Cheesy Buns for the party.
Here are some more baking recipes that you would love:
If you are on Instagram, DM me at bakewithbittybakes. To get any update on my Food Styling and Photography Workshop, subscribe to my blog!!
Pull apart Cheesy Buns Recipe:
Pull apart Cheesy Buns
- 1/4 cup Warm Water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp Dry activated yeast
- 1 cup All Purpose flour/ maida
- 1/2 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 100 g Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp Tandoori Mayo
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Oregano
- Mix the sugar and yeast in warm water.
- Keep in warm place for 10 mins until frothy.
- In a kneading bowl add maida, mixed herbs, chilli flakes, salt and activated yeast.
- Knead the dough for 5 mins.
- Rest the dough for 30 mins.
- Divide the dough into small pieces and rest for another 10 mins.
- Roll out the dough, spread the sauce and fill with cheese.
- Apply egg wash on the cheese balls.
- Bake at 180 c for 40 mins.
- Enjoy warm with ketchup or mayo.