In low carb diet, we are missing out normal foods that we have in carboholic diet. Spicy Fried Rice is one such dish that’s usually enjoyed with sweet tomato ketchup. This low carb version of cauliflower paleo fried rice will be so yummy.
The same procedure is followed here, starting from cooking the rice to frying it. Only change is using cauliflower instead of regular rice.
Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1/2 c Cabbage
- 1/2 c Carrot
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1/2 tsp Peppercorns
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Just take flower part of cauliflower leaving the thick stems, add half of it in a mixer grinder and pulse for 10 sec at time.
- Check whether it looks like rice, or do it again. Do the same for remaining cauliflower also.
- Cook in steam for 3-4 min or until its cooked.
- In a sauce pan, add butter and fry jeera, green chilli, pepper and garam masala.
- Add chopped onions, cabbage and carrot. Mix it and let it cook.
- Add salt and cooked cauliflower rice to it and mix well.
- Serve it with coriander leaves.