Keto Cauliflower Wraps that goes well with any stuffing or a spicy dip/curry. Its a time consuming process but worth making it. My son, does’t like cauliflower especially the stems, since its hard to chew. But he loved these wraps because the secret ingredient(cauliflower) don’t peep out.
He ate it with homemade chocolate almond butter and some banana. But I liked it spicy rather, with a simple mutton curry made in oven. I will put up the recipe of mutton curry soon. It was very tasty with these cauliflower wraps. Even the paneer spinach masala or flax seed chutney will go very well with these wraps.
- 1 medium Cauliflower
- 1 Egg
- 100 g Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Jeera/cumin Powder
- Chop the cauliflower leaving thick stems, place it in a mixer.
- Pulse it till it looks like rice. Steam it in idly cooker till its cooked for approx 8 min.
- Let it cool and place it in a muslin cloth and squeeze out the excess water.
- Now add the cauliflower and egg.
- Add cheese, chilli and jeera/cumin powder and salt. Mix well.
- Make balls and flatten it on a greased tray or silicon mate and bake for 10-15 min at 180 c or until golden spots appear.
- Serve with a hot Curry or any stuffing like paneer spinach masala.