We are always in a rush. The hectic schedule doesn’t even let us have breakfast properly. Oh wait, isn’t this just an excuse for not having breakfast regularly? Well, yeah. No more such excuses because this Chia seed breakfast with mango jelly recipe is simple that you will not skip your breakfast anymore.
Are you skipping breakfast??
Are you someone who wakes up late and then thinks that you don’t have time to make breakfast? If yes, I can totally feel you. I used to skip having breakfast for a long period of time thinking that it would save my time. In return, I started losing my energy and health. After your dinner, your tummy will be empty for a long time. Hence having breakfast without fail is very important. Chia seed breakfast with mango jelly doesn’t take a lot of time to prepare. You can either prepare it in the morning if you have time or let it refrigerate overnight.
Having good, energizing breakfast is as important as not skipping breakfast. Breakfast is the first meal of the day and how your day goes totally depends on your breakfast. You do not want a hectic day where you end up feeling tiresome right? Chia seeds does its job very well. They are fiber filled antioxidants which have quality protein. Hence, it keeps you full for a long time. Mango on the other hand boosts immunity, lowers cholesterol and helps in weight loss. Another bonus point is that it helps you maintain good eye health. Isn’t this breakfast the best way to start your day?
Are you ready to learn this quick, easy, simple, energy filled Chia Seed Breakfast with Mango Jelly? Before that take a minute if you like to see other breakfast recipes below:
Chia seed Breakfast with Mango Jelly
To make Mango Jelly:
- 1/2 cup Mango Puree
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Gelatin
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Mozambi Juice (alternatively use 1 tbsp Lemon juice)
To soak Chia seed:
- 2 cup Coconut Milk or Plain Milk
- 3/4 cup Chia seed
- 2 tbsp Sugar
To make Chia seed milk:
- Mix all the ingredients and let it sit in fridge for 2-3 hours, alternatively let it overnight for easy breakfast.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over water and let it bloom for 10 minutes.
- Heat the gelatin mix with mango puree and sugar.
- Let it mix well, don't allow it to boil.
- Just before removing from heat, add in mozambi juice.
- Pour it in a tray or preferred mold to set.
- Let it in fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Layer mango jelly with chia seed milk just before you serve!
I’m sure that this will be your new favorite breakfast ritual. Comment below and let me know if you liked this Chia Seed Breakfast with Mango Jelly. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will see you soon with another recipe. Until then take care.