If you love making quick sweet treats, you are going to fall in love with these Christmas Chocolate Cookies!!
Christmas is around the corner… They are so easy to make and will satisfy your cravings!! I myself a big fan of these easy cookie recipes. It always ends up in my family giving great compliments.
You don’t need any fancy equipment to make these cookies, just a few ingredients from your kitchen and you are good to get baking.
It’s also egg less!!! And if you want to make them healthy and enjoy them without any guilt, just substitute some jaggery for the sugar and wheat flour for maida. There you go, healthy snacking and lesser calories. Mom’s don’t feel any guilt by making this version of healthy cookies to their kids.
Who doesn’t love anything with Chocolate??? Oh yes, cookies are the most simple things to bake. They are perfect along with a glass of milk and perfect for the cozy winters.
These cookies are an ideal one for edible gifting. Share this delicious quick recipe with you family and friends. Enjoy Christmas Chocolate Cookies for the Holiday Season!!! Happy Baking!!!
If you are on Instagram, DM me at bakewithbittybakes. To get updates on Food Styling and Photography workshops, subscribe to my blog!
- Electric Beater
- 190 grams Unsalted Butter (room temperature is preferred)
- 130 grams Sugar
- 220 grams All Purpose flour/ Maida
- 75 grams Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Using an electric beater, beat butter and sugar till creamy.
- Mix in vanilla extract.
- Sift in cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Form a dough and wrap it using a cling film. Refrigerate it for an hour or up to 3 days. You may freeze the dough for up to 2 months.
- Roll out the dough over a parchment paper to prevent sticking (dust some flour if needed).
- Using cookie cutters and cut various shapes as desired.
- Arrange it in the prepared cookie tray and bake for 10-12 min at 180 C.
- Decorate with sprinkles or royal icing.
- Tip: Dust the cookie cutter with some powered sugar to easily cut the cookies.
- Ready for gifting to your family and friends.