Alcohol free drinks are best sellers in the town…Christmas Mocktail at home!! Why not make them at home???
This drink is refreshing, healthy and beautiful to drink, Pomegranate juice contains a higher level of antioxidants compared to other fruit juices and yes, super healthy to consume because of high Vitamin C.
It would be a perfect Christmas Mocktail at home with it’s gorgeous red color. It would look spectacular in a glass pitcher on Christmas Day!!
Make it all fancy and enjoy the super refreshing drink just with a handful of ingredients…Lets get started
In the drink, we have infused fresh fruits and freshly grated ginger that brings an earthy flavor and of-course the lemon for freshness. Just go wild with the flavor combinations, you can add strawberries, cucumber slices or any citrus fruit and some fresh mint to top the drink!!yeahh , its all super REFRESHING !!
Can you see the Fizz here ?? The thing I love most about this drink is that it’s perfect for brunch… or anytime really! It’s light and refreshing and doesn’t taste boozy at all.
Hope you enjoy making it….
If you are on Instagram , DM me at bakewithbittybakes. To get updates on Food Styling and Photography workshops subscribe to my mailing list to get all updates!!
- 40 ml Pomegranate Juice
- 1 tsp Crushed Ginger
- 2 slice Orange
- 5-6 Blueberry
- 100 ml Carbonated Water soda water
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- In a serving glass add the crushed ginger, lemon juice and sugar and mix well.
- Pour the pomegranate juice and add a slice of orange.
- Pour in the required carbonated water.
- Top with blueberries and orange zest.
- Prepare your serving class by adding sugar sprinkles on the rim by using some simple syrup.
- Use fresh mint for garnish.