Energy Balls can be made as a dessert or just a simple snack for the kids to munch! This Dates Energy Balls is one such effortless recipe that you can make in minutes.
My Baking is getting more and more after I started uploading at least 2 recipes per week. So there are times when my recipes fail, but taste fantastic! So I usually try not to waste my bakes and always have few left overs in fridge. I wanted to make brownie cups, but it stick to the pan, so then this recipe is evolved.
I added dates to the leftover brownies and made brownie dates balls. My son hates to eat dates, so I masked the dates flavor with brownie. Now he is in love with these Dates Energy Balls. Try to always make something out of leftovers. You can use any other leftovers from cake or cookies, add different other nuts or dry fruits.
I also used Ossoro’s Arabian Dates to enhance the Flavor of these Energy Balls. All my treats are incomplete without my Baking Partner, Ossoro! You can find the link below to find the Essence in Amazon.
Check my other Kids recipes:
Dates Energy Balls
- 10-15 Deseeded Dates
- 1 cup Brownie Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Chopped Almonds
- 2 tbsp Ganache
- 2 drops Ossoro's Arabian Dates
- 3 tbsp Poppy seeds or white sesame optional
- Pulse Dates, brownie crumbs, Ganache in a mixer grinder.
- Add in Ossoro's Arabian Dates.
- Mix in Almonds or any other nuts or dry fruits.
- Make in to balls and roll on to poppy seeds or white sesame.
- Refrigerate it for 10 min or serve right away!