Is there anybody who doesn’t like Ice Cream? I don’t think so. If you are an Ice Cream lover too, this Dulce de leche Ice cream Pie is a perfect treat that you would like to Indulge in. From the crust to its filling, love everything about this recipe. I’m sure that you would love it too.
A great dessert is much needed for a perfect ending of the party. Be it guests at home, kids craving for desserts at home or a lavish party, Dulce de leche Ice cream Pie is a perfect recipe. First of all, you would just fall in love with its irresistible beauty and it tastes heavenly.
What is Dulce de leche?
If you are new to baking you might have a question ‘what is Dulce de leche’? It is a deliciousness made by slowly heating sweetened milk. This is originally from Latin America. Who has time to slowly heat sweetened milk? I can feel you. It is hectic to prepare everything from the scratch when you have a busy schedule. For this Dulce de leche Ice cream Pie recipe, I have used Sprig Gourmet’s product – Dulce de leche with Vanilla. It’s a perfect filling for your pie. Not just that, you can use it for puddings, custard, flans, crepes and what not. You can literally use it for every possible dessert.
A lot of people mistake caramel to Dulce de leche. These two are totally different. While Caramel is prepared by melting sugar, Dulce de leche has a thick base of sweetened milk which makes it a perfect drooling filling for this Dulce de leche Ice cream Pie. I can’t wait to share this recipe with you. Take a look.
Few Ice cream Recipes you might like:
Dulce de leche Ice cream Pie
- 15 Oreo Cookies -15
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1/4 cup Milkmaid
- 2 cup Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup Sprig Dulce de leche with Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Whipped Cream
- 5 Cherry
- few Chocolate shreds
- few Almond Slivers
- * In a blender, add oreo and melted butter.
- * Blend it till fine crumbs.
- * Press it firmly in a tart pan.
- * Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- * Let it come to room temperature.
- * Whip the Cream till it's fluffy and thick using an electric beater.
- * Add in milkmaid and beat just till combined.
- * Add in Sprig Dulce de leche with Vanilla and give it a mix.
- * Pour it in a container and freeze for 2 hours.
- * After 2 hours beat it again for 2 minutes and freeze.
- * Repeat this for 2 more times to churn it well.
- * Once it's done, pour it in the baked tart shell and freeze overnight.
- * Just before serving top it with whipped cream, cherry, chocolate and almonds.
Recipe and the pictures are mouth-watering? If your answer is yes, do try out this recipe and let me know how it turns out. See you soon with another scrumptious recipe. Take care.