Easiest Salted Caramel Sauce ever is very smooth and creamy. This can be topped on any dessert or just dive in with a spoon and finish it off.
Salt and Sweet together makes it so tasty. There are truly endless possibilities using this Salted Caramel Sauce. So creamy, so smooth, so yummy sauce that can topped on ice cream, brownie, cheesecakes or just a spoonful in hot chocolate.
Once Sugar starts to melt, simmer the flame and wait till completely melts and then be careful when you add in the butter. It will start to bubble, using whisk mix it until melted. Then add the heavy cream slowly to the caramel. At last add the star ingredient, the salt. Let it all boil for a minute.
Once Caramel sauce comes to room temperature, store the it in a glass jar. It can be stored in room temperature for 3 days. To extend storage, put in fridge for a week.
Easiest Salted Caramel Sauce ever
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 100 g Butter
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Salt
- In a heavy bottom sauce pan, add Sugar and heat it.
- Mix it using a spatula till the sugar completely melts and turn to light amber or golden brown color. Be careful not to burn it.
- Add Butter and stir it using a whisk until melted.
- Add the heavy cream slowly and mix it. Be careful caramel will boil rapidly.
- Add the salt and let it boil for a minute. Remove from heat and let it come to room temperature.
- Store it in glass jar and drizzle it on top of any dessert.