Vanilla Ice Cream will never ever leave it’s first place. What ever new flavor of Ice Cream may come but this easy 3 ingredient Vanilla Ice cream can be never beaten.
When you go to an Ice cream shop, most of the time you would like to eat other flavors, not vanilla! like I do. But when it comes as a combo for sizzling brownie or a cookie or churro sandwich, you scream for vanilla ice cream. So always have a way for Vanilla.
Use the best quality Vanilla Extract that you can get or make your own Vanilla Extract from vanilla bean. You can also just scrape the vanilla seeds directly from the bean instead of extract.
Ice cream Variations that I love making:
These ingredients should be added when you add Vanilla Extract.
- Add 1/2 Cup melted Chocolate to make Chocolate ice cream.
- Add any chopped fresh fruits to make fruit ice cream. You can check my Strawberry Ice cream recipe that uses no milkmaid.
- Chocolate chips, Sprinkles, chocolate cookie dough crumbs can be added.
- Crushed Oreo can be added to make oreo ice cream.
- Boil 1 tbsp of Instant Coffee Powder in 1/4 Cup Water and reduce it to 1 or 2 tbsp to make coffee ice cream
- You can use mango or any other fruit puree instead of vanilla and make fruit ice cream
like so… You can just get creative and make whatever flavor you like. The options are endless. Base of the ice cream is just the same.
Easy 3 Ingredient Vanilla Ice cream
- 1/2 Cup Milkmaid
- 2 Cup Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract with seeds I used my home made vanilla extract
- Whip the Cream till its fluffy and thick using an electric beater.
- Add in the vanilla and milkmaid. Beat it until just mixed.
- Freeze it for 2 hours and then beat it again and freeze.
- Continue this for 2 more times to churn it well.
- Freeze it for at least 10 hrs before you serve.