This Easy Mango mousse Recipe is to die for!
Mango is a very delicious fruit with a very succulent taste. But, it is a seasonal fruit and it is available only in particular time. Which is sad!. But, when it is there it has a variety of uses. You can use raw mango for pickles, Aam panna etc. The ripe ones can be used to make juices, jellies, cakes or had as it is. Personally I am a great fan of jellies that we get from north India. But, ever since I binge ate mangoes and was stuck in restroom all day, I am a little weary of eating it as it is because it increases body temperature. So, I prefer this mousse which has the mango taste and not as much hot as eating real mango is.
Usually I like to use mango as it is without cooking and spoiling it.So, here I have done the same and also no egg just plain mango taste in a creamy texture. I did experiment with it but, nothing came close to the real taste of the mangoes and it didn’t give this amazing fruit justice. So, I used Ossoro’s mango magic essence!. Which was perfect!!. So do try this recipe and let me know how it turns out for you.
P.S Did you know that only certain fruits are considered as good enough to be offered to Gods?. Can you tell me which and the reason behind it? Hint: Mango is not it!
If you do know the answers do ping me!! No googling !!
There is a BAKE CHALLENGE going on in Instagram!! Do check it out @bakewithbittybakes. Any one can join and win a chance to GET FEATURED in my blog!!
Easy Mango Mousse Recipe
- 1/2 cup Mango Puree (I used Alphonso)
- 1/2 cup Chilled Heavy Cream (I used no sugar cream)
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Ossoro's Mango Magic Essense
- 1/2 cup whipped cream (for topping)
- Whip the Cream and powder sugar to soft peaks.
- Add in the puree and Ossoro's Mango Magic Essence.
- Fold in gently. Pour it in serving glasses and let it set for 5 to 6 hours.
- Top it with cream and slices of mango just before you serve.
2 thoughts on “Easy Mango Mousse Recipe”
Coconut and banana
Comments are closed.