Finally this recipe is up on my page! I am super excited to share this. Melt in Mouth Chocolate Tart is the most searched dessert in a dessert lover’s browser. Chocolate is love and you guys know that I am a great fan of Chocolate. This chocolate tart recipe is my absolute favorite and going forward it will be your favorite too.
Melt in Mouth Chocolate Tart
It was my best friend’s birthday and she doesn’t like typical cake celebrations. The dessert lover in me did not want to give up. Who doesn’t like cakes right? She likes chocolates though. There are millions of chocolate recipes and I had to choose something that looks like a cake but not a cake. Don’t you think tarts look very similar to cakes? Okay I know that it’s not a cake but we went ahead and surprised her with this easy chocolate tart. At first she thought that it was a cake and cringed a little. After noticing that it is a tart, her reaction was priceless.
She saved the entire tart in her fridge to treat herself with this delicious tart everyday. Well, at least that was the plan but she ended up finishing the whole tart in a day. “I will eat one piece a day and the whole week I don’t have to worry about my dessert craving” is what she said. Did you know that it is way too hard to resist a Melt in Mouth Chocolate Tart? My best friend is a good example.
Easy Chocolate Tart Recipe
Do you have 20 minutes of time in hand? That is all the time you need to make this easy chocolate tart. Easy chocolate tart recipe, no crazy running around, simple method and voila your easy chocolate tart is ready. The perfect mixture of walnuts, almonds blended in Cocoa powder with the flavour of coconut sugar is a pure bliss. Anything with chocolate instantly uplifts the mood but I bet this melt in mouth chocolate tart does it much better.
Go a little overboard and spoil yourself with some scrumptious chocolate tart. You can add your own toppings. All kinds of nuts go well with chocolate tart. Make sure you don’t use too much cocoa powder because this might result in tart cracking.
If you try out my recipes, just tag me on Instagram or Facebook using #bakewithbittybakes. If you have any doubts you can message me in here! Check out my latest recipe video in Youtube.
Okay enough of talking. I know you are eagerly waiting for the chocolate tart recipe. Melt in mouth chocolate tart recipe is mentioned below. Enjoy the tart and I will see you again before the tart in your fridge gets over.
Have a look at other easy tart recipes:
Melt in mouth Chocolate Tart
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 100 g (1/2 cup) Melted Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 100 g 55% Dark Chocolate
- 200 g Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Honey
- In a mixer, blend in walnuts and almonds till fine crumbs. Just pulse it 10 sec at a time, if over blended oil will separate.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes.
- Place it in a bowl and add melted butter, cocoa powder, coconut sugar and salt.
- Mix everything till it comes together.
- Press it evenly in a tart tray.
- Place a parchment paper on it and add some beans for blind baking.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Let it cool down completely.
To make filling:
- While its cooling down, prepare the filling.
- Heat the cream and pour it to chocolate and mix together till chocolate is completely melted.
- If not put in microwave or double boiler to melt it.
- Mix in melted butter and honey.
- Once the tart shell is cooled, add the filling and refrigerate it.
- Top it with walnuts and serve!
1 thought on “Melt in Mouth Chocolate Tart”
this looks absolutely delicious ?
Comments are closed.