There are many Chocolate Cake Recipes out there, but this one is so easy and its all made in one bowl. You can prepare this Easy Moist One Bowl Chocolate Cupcake and its so delicious.
This recipe is my all time favorite, since it gives that dark black color when its baked. This can be baked either as a layer cake or as cupcakes. This cake easily goes with any frosting, specially I love it with Chocolate Whipped Cream frosting.
Start with arranging all your ingredients on the work space. Measure and mix in the oil, sugar, water/coffee vanilla, milk and eggs. Finally measure and sift in all the other dry ingredients.
I always suggest measuring your ingredients using a weighing scale. You can make a note of my basic baking tips to get a perfect cake all the time.
Adding coffee powder in a chocolate cake gives you an extra kick and boosts the chocolate flavor all together.
You can check my other cake recipes:
Easy Moist One Bowl Chocolate Cake
- 130 g (1 cup) All Purpose Flour/ Maida
- 35 g (1/2 cup) Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Vegetable Oil
- 200 g (1 cup + 2 tbsp) Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) Milk
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) Hot Water/ Coffee
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Line all the ingredients and Measure Oil, Sugar, Egg, water/coffee, milk, vanilla in a bowl.
- Using a whisk mix it together. In the same bowl, sift in Flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix it just till no lumps. Bake it in cupcake liners and bake for 15-20 min.
- Top it with Chocolate Whipped Cream and serve.