You know what? When in confusion, go for pineapple. Here I present you one of my favorite recipes ‘Easy Pineapple Madeleines’. Nothing can go wrong with pineapple. Pineapple cakes, pineapple juice, pineapple pancakes, pineapple sundaes, pineapple fudge, pineapple cheesecakes or just the pineapple is good enough to make your souring day sweet.
What are Madeleines? That’s quite a tricky question. But, Madeleines are more like mini cakes with shell imprint on a side. Take a good look at my pictures to get a detailed idea about it. The buttery soft madeleines are not just delicious. But, they are also easy. That is the whole reason why I named this blog ‘Easy Pineapple Madeleines’. Plain coffee or tea is too boring for your kitty parties? Try to make some pineapple madeleines and serve it to you squad. I bet you would get lot of appreciations and questions on how to make those pretty snacks.
Below are few of my other recipes:
You don’t need too many ingredients for this recipe. Basic ingredients with some pineapple is all you need to make this a success. I have used Ossoro’s Pineapple Mauritius Essence along with some fresh diced pineapple for Easy Pineapple Madeleines. Ossoro’s flavours has been my most mandatory bake ingredient from a long time. I recommend each baker out there to try it out because they have a lot of flavours and everything works just wonderfully. You can actually make out the difference when you use the flavour and when you do not.
I checked out a lot of recipes on the internet before baking. Most of them seemed complicated. I decided to resolve the complication and make this an Easy Pineapple Madeleines recipe. Try it out. Time to get into the recipe!
Easy Pineapple Madeleines
- 113 g (1/2 cup) Melted Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 120 g (1/3 + 1/3cup) Castor Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Pineapple Mauritius Essence
- 130 g (1 cup) All purpose Flour / Maida
- 1/4 cup Corn Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Fresh diced Pineapple
- 2 tsp Chia Seeds
To Prepare Pan:
- 1 tbsp Oil 1
- 1/4 cup Flour/ Maida
- Preheat oven to 200C for 10 min. Prepare the madeleine pan by applying oil and dusting with flour. Tap out the remaining flour.
- Using an electric beater, beat Egg and sugar in medium speed for 3 minutes until light and pale.
- Add in Ossoro's Pineapple Mauritius.
- Add in melted butter and mix well.
- Sift in Flours, Chia seeds, baking powder and salt.
- Fold it using a spatula.
- Add pineapples and fold it gently.
- Pour in the prepared pan just 3/4 of the mold.
- Bake for 15 minutes until it springs back.
- Once baked, place the pan upside down on a parchment paper.
- It will fall off easily from the pan.
I am pretty sure you would love this bake. Enjoy this warm delightful snack on a cozy evening with your tea breaks and let me know what you feel about this! See you soon with another lovely bake!