Egg Drop Biscuits are my childhood favorite.
These cookies instantly reminds me of my childhood days. Its a popular snack available in bakeries, a favorite childhood snack for many.
These kind of locally made cookies are more close to our hearts than the other fancy ones, It just stirs up nostalgic feelings and reminds me of how I would grab and fill my pockets with these cookies.
The texture of these cookies is very light and mouth melting. I can eat these cookies the entire day. You can add any flavor to these cookies. Chocolate, pineapple, mango or orange.
In this recipe I have used “Yudelo Ripe Banana Flavor”. It just brings up the ripe, sticky sweetness of banana and its perfect for a evening snack.
Dive straight into the recipe and get baking these coin like cookies. Its a very easy recipe. You can enjoy baking this with your little ones. I would enjoy these egg drop biscuits with my tea!!
You can check few of my healthy bakes below:
If you make any of my recipe, just tag me on Instagram or Facebook with #bittybakes and follow me @bakewithbittybakes
Make this lovely treat and Enjoy !!!
Egg Drop Biscuits Recipe:
Egg Drop Biscuits
- 3/4 cup All Purpose flour/ maida ( or wheat flour, same quantity)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Yudelo Banana Flavor
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric powder
- Preheat the oven and lightly grease baking sheets or line with parchment.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well the eggs and sugar until slightly frothy.
- Add the melted butter and banana flavor into the egg mixture.
- Combine the dry and wet mixture to form a thick batter.
- Pipe the batter into small droplets and bake at 180 c for 10-12 min until edges turn light brown.
1 thought on “Egg Drop Biscuits”
Comments are closed.