Don’t you feel that the cupcakes are new trend? Of Course cupcakes were being baked from a long time. Confused what am I talking about? Read this Eggless butterscotch cupcake recipe to for all your answers!
We all know that birthdays is equal to cake cutting. Birthdays are meant to be celebrated by blowing candles, singing ‘happy birthday to you….’, clapping hands and cutting the cake. Not sure who invented this procedure, but we have been following this since decades. Are you thinking ‘oh we all know that, come to the point’? Hold on, I am getting to it. The new trend in the town is getting cupcakes to celebrate birthdays. Thinking ‘how’?
You never forget your schoolmates. Do you? There will be that one person from the school who knew all your secrets back then and still has your back. So, I was meeting one such friend after a really long time and the best part is it was her birthday. I suddenly had the pressure of baking a really good cake for her and it has to be unique and different. Then flashed a bulb in my head. I thought normal cake is too mainstream and thought of baking her cupcakes. She is a vegetarian and she prefers eggless cakes.
Here are few of my other Recipes using Ossoro Flavors:
Decided on baking cupcakes with butterscotch flavor as it is one of her favorites. I have been using Ossoro flavors for almost all of my baking recipes recently. Trust me, their flavors are incredibly awesome and the varieties that they provide is vast and great in texture. Ossoro’s butterscotch flavor definitely made my cupcake better.
Few of other Eggless Bakes:
I baked it with so much love. And suddenly all the memories of our school days were rolling in. Of how we used to have coffee candies sitting at last bench not to sleep while the class going on, how we used to share our answer sheets to help each other 😉 and so on… While these cupcakes were in oven, my thoughts randomly came across all that happened in our school days!
The Cake came out so perfect and the next day I went to see her with these beauties! She was so happy that I still remember her Birthday and her favorite flavor 🙂 !!
Eggless Butterscotch Cupcakes with Buttercream
- 125 g(1 cup - 1 tbsp) All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar (you can use White vinegar also)
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Butterscotch Essence
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1 cup Buttercream optional
- 1/4 cup Golden Sprinkles optional
- Prepare a cupcake tray with cupcake liners. Preheat the oven to 200 C for 10 min.
- Whisk in the Flours, Baking powder, baking soda, salt and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk in melted butter and condensed milk.
- Add in Ossoro's Butterscotch Essence and vinegar.
- Whisk in flour mix and milk alternatively.
- Fold in the butterscotch chips gently.
- Pour in the prepared cupcake tray.
- Top it with more chips if needed.
- Bake for 10-15 min or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once cake is completely cooled, top it with cream.
- If using sprinkles, top it with it and Enjoy!
1 thought on “Eggless Butterscotch Cupcakes”
Comments are closed.