While everyone is using the hashtag Quarantine and chill, I modified it to Bake and Chill when you are in this lock down. Today’s recipe – Eggless Blueberry Cupcakes is a delightful dessert to those who love blueberry or some of the unique desserts. Cupcakes are beautiful. From a kid to an oldie – it can make everyone happy. Same goes with blueberry too. Imagine the taste when this heavenly combination comes together!
This lock down has gotten to our nerves and it is much more difficult to those who have kids. It is impossible to satisfy our kids’ cravings. Have you felt that too? My son is used to trying my new recipes and now he feels it’s boring if I repeat the recipes. This is the actual reason for my constant hunt for new desserts and flavors. That is when I came up with this idea of Eggless Blueberry cupcakes. He is a big fan of cupcakes. We all are fans of cupcakes to be honest. Right?
Blueberry gives a unique flavor to your desserts. For those who do not like extreme sweetness in their desserts, blueberry is a perfect option. Blueberry has made its way to waffles, cakes, ice cream and many more. Why not add it in the cupcakes? Another reason why kids love blueberry flavor is it’s popping color. The bright color looks attractive which in turn gains kids interest and they look great for food photography as well. I have used Blueberry yogurt and blueberry ghee spread for this recipe of Eggless blueberry cupcakes. It tastes amazing. Would you like to give it a try? Here is the complete procedure!
Eggless Blueberry Cupcakes
- 160 g (1 + 1/4 cup) All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 1 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 100 g Unsalted Butter
- 100 g (1/4 + 1/3 cup) Sugar
- 70 g Yogurt
- 1 cup Whipped cream
- 1/4 cup Blueberry Spread
- Preheat the oven to 200 C for 10 min. Line 11 cupcake liners in Cupcake tray.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric beater, cream butter and sugar till smooth.
- Add in yogurt and mix well.
- Fold in flour gently.
- Pour in prepared cupcake tray and bake for 15-20 min until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once cooled, use back of nozzle and cut a round in middle. Remove the cut cake.
- Fill with Blueberry Ghee spread. Put back small round from cut cake and close it.
- Top it with whipped cream.
- Pour in some more Blueberry Ghee spread.
- Serve immediately.
Make your lock down much more colorful and tastier by baking this eggless blueberry cupcakes. I am sure all of you at home would love it and it definitely leaves you craving for some more.
1 thought on “Eggless Blueberry Cupcakes”
Comments are closed.