Eggless Recipes are as always most requested ones! This Eggless Fudgy Chocolate Cookies are also made without oven.
Recently after this lock down due to COVID_19, I am getting totally mad feeling. Some days, I can see myself going insane and watching movies all day long. I am just out of inspiration now and then and only way to keep me going is to bake something and photograph it. That keeps my mind peaceful and without Instagram I am nothing. You don’t know how many times I scroll Instagram in an hour 😉
I am sharing more of No-oven recipes, you can check those recipes below:
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies – Pan Bake
- Eggless Tres Leches Cake
- Pizza recipe from scratch
- Apple Streusel Tea Cake
I am happy to see people bake without oven, when we can’t buy any snacks/bakes from outside. I get repeated messages saying that it is very helpful and keep doing more baking recipes without oven.
Eggless recipes are most requested ones of all. So here is one other eggless fudgy Chocolate cookies recipe, that you will enjoy the most. I am sharing this on #worldbakingday. Its deeply chocolatey, fudgy, healthy and of course eggless.
Eggless Fudgy Chocolate Cookies
- 112 g (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
- 160 g (1 cup) Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Chia seed egg (vegan egg) (1 tbsp Chia seed powder + 3 tbsp water)
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 120 g (1 cup) Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chunks
- Mix Chia Seed powder + 3 tbsp water. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Using a beater or whisk beat butter and sugar till creamy.
- Add in chia seed egg and beat.
- Mix in vanilla extract.
- Add in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add in Chocolate chunks. Fold in till mixed.
- Keep in fridge for at least 1 hour to up to 3 days.
- Preheat the stove top oven set up (big kadai with a stand and close with a lid). If in oven preheat to 190 C for 10 minutes.
- Scoop the required dough and make balls.
- Line a plate or cookie tray with butter paper.
- Place the cookies and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let it cool down and store in air tight container.