Here it is “The Perfect Eggless GLUTEN FREE Chocolate cookies ” recipe with marshmallow tucked on the cookie making it extra stretchy and gooey.
It just leaves me craving for more and am sure it will make you too. And guess what ?? It’s all healthy!!
These are officially my favorite cookies now?. Perfect for snacking and its more healthier, so everyone can enjoy it guilt free. Soft and chewy in the middle and there’s gooey chocolate in every single bite.
I use big chunks of hand cut Coverture chocolate and Dark Cocoa Powder for that irresistible chocolatey-goodness. To show some more love, have also used marshmallows.
These cookies are so quick and easy to make and there’s no need to chill the dough, so they’re ready in minutes! These homemade cookies are perfect for an after-dinner sweet or wrapped as a gift for your cookie-loving friends.
Make sure you try out these Eggless Gluten Free Chocolate cookies and Let me know how they turned out. Catch me on Instagram for a video recipe @bakewithbittybakes.
Here are the other healthy Cookies recipe that you would love :
- Eggless gluten free Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Eggless whole millet healthy cookies
- Healthy rich plum cookies
- Healthy Buckwheat brownie cookies
Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies Recipe:
Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies
- 150 grams (1/2 + 1/3 cup) Castor Sugar
- 75 grams (1/3 cup) Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Hung Curd / Yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100 grams (1/2 + 1/3 cup) Jowar flour
- 40 grams (1/3 cup) Cocoa Powder
- 40 grams (1/3 cup) Corn Flour
- 25 ml Black Coffee
- 70 grams Chopped Dark Chocolate
- 100 grams Marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 180 c for 10 minutes.
- Measure and whisk all the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Combine all the wet ingredients and pour into the dry mix.
- Mix to form a cookie dough and add the chopped chocolate chunks.
- Chill the dough and scoop small balls into a tray.
- Spread the cookie balls using a spoon and top with marshmallow.
- Bake at 180 c in a preheated oven for 30-35 mins.