Cupcakes never go out style. The delicious and unique flavors keep them trendy. Today I am treating you all with Eggless lemon cupcakes with blueberry frosting. This is one of my favorites and I thought of sharing it with you guys because you are all my favorite too.
Eggless Lemon Cupcakes with Blueberry Frosting
As a kid, I was never a fan of lemon flavor. It was too much to take it. But, days passed and my priorities changed too. Now, I love using lemon for my baking recipes because the flavor is unique and rich. It is one of the amazing additions in baking evolution that we are loving now. What do you think?
Benefits of Lemon
Lemon is not only scrumptious but has incredible health benefits too. It is a good source of Vitamin C, improves the health of your skin, good for digestion, good for weight loss and the list goes on. In this recipe, I have also used zest of lemon along with lemon juice for the rich flavor.
After having talked about lemon, I must talk about blueberry too. They are one of the most delicious flavors ever. And, when they both come together and result in Eggless Lemon Cupcakes with Blueberry Frosting, the magic is indescribable. In baking, not every combination goes very well. But, surprisingly this combination does the job of impressing us very seamlessly.
You all know that cupcakes are not complicated to bake once you have quite a experience in baking. Eggless Lemon Cupcakes with Blueberry Frosting does not take a lot of your time or a lot of your ingredients as well. It is very easy to make and yummy to have. This weekend, I suggest you try this out at home and you will know that whatever I talked about this combination until now is true and I bet this is going to be your new Weekend agenda going forward. Let me now tell you the procedure of how these tiny cups of heaven are made and you don’t forget to tell me how you enjoyed this recipe. Take care and happy baking!
Here are some more Cupcake recipes that you would love :
Eggless Lemon Cupcakes Berry Frosting
- 225 g (1 3/4 cup) All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Curd
- 180 g (1 cup) Castor Sugar
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 tsp Zest of Lemon
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Milk
To make Frosting:
- 1/4 cup Blackberry
- 1/4 cup Blueberry
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a cupcake tray with liners.
- In a bowl, add in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk and set aside.
- In another bowl, add curd and sugar. Whisk till mixed.
- Mix in oil.
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Add dry ingredients and fold in using a spatula.
- Add half milk and fold in gently. If needed add more milk.
- Pour it in the liners 3/4th cup and bake for 20-25 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once baked, let it cool down completely.
To make Frosting:
- Cook the blueberry and blackberry till mashed well and becomes thick.
- Mix it to whipped cream and frost the cupcakes.
- Enjoy the super moist and egg free cupcakes!!