Eggless Madeleine’s are super spongy and loaded with flavors.
Madeleine is a Classic French cake that is a sweet temptation! It’s not a fully cookie nor a cake. The top of it is slightly crusty yet the inside is super spongy in texture.
The Rich Kulfi flavor from the Yudelo’s Rich Kulfi adds a Rich Desi royalty to this dessert. The fragrance is just so awesome and addictive. The fragrance of rose and the nutty pieces of pistachios just elevates this cake. Its so DIVINE!
Honestly, it’s not too sweet. If you want a subtle sweet and soft cake with a desi flavor, this recipe is the one you should be baking.
These lite teatime cakes requires the most basic ingredients and its egg free as well. You will need the shell shaped trays to make the Madeleine’s that has this distinct beautiful shape.
Make it a point to grease and dust the tray with butter and flour. So that madeleines comes out without breaking.
Just bake this desi royalty French dessert and let me know your reviews in the comments.
If you are interested in some of the other healthy bake recipes, below I am leaving few links that you may enjoy baking:
- Chocolate Madeleines
- Bakery style honey cake
- Eggless Mawa Cake
- Whole Wheat Orange Loaf
- Healthy Banana Loaf
- Pineapple Madeleines
If you are on Instagram, check me out @Bakewithbittybakes
Eggless Madeleine’s Recipe:
Rich Kulfi Madeleine's with sugar glaze
- 50 grams Melted Butter
- 100 ml Milk
- 60 grams Powdered Sugar
- 75 grams Almond Flour
- 90 grams All Purpose flour/ maida
- 1 tsp Yudelo Rich Kulfi Flavoring
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Icing Sugar
- 1 tbsp Water or Milk (add more if its thick)
- 1 tsp Chopped Pistachio
- 1/2 tsp Rose Petals
- Combine the maida, baking powder and almond flour in a bowl.
- Add the melted butter, Yudelo Rich Kulfi Flavoring, powdered sugar and milk into a bowl and whisk well.
- Add the wet mixture into dry and fold to form a thick batter.
- Grease the tray with oil and dust with flour.
- Fill the molds with the batter and bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- To make sugar glaze mix icing sugar and water/milk.
- Drizzle the sugar glaze and decorate with some chopped pistachios and rose petals.