Did someone say Oreo? If a cafe has oreo in their menu, without any doubt I would choose that. For someone who loves Oreo as much as me, I am dedicating this Eggless oreo chocolate cookies. Oreo tastes heavenly. When we bake oreo cookies at home, the taste enhances. What do you say?
You know I have a little monster at home. And he loves oreo too. Genes you see. But, the common thing is that most of the kids love Oreo. I am not sure if it’s the color that attracts them or the taste. No. I guess it’s the cream that they get attracted to. Or, two biscuits attached with the cream might look interesting to them. Whatever the reason may be, kids love oreo and that motivates us to bake creative bakes for them. This eggless oreo chocolate cookies adds some more delight to their love for Oreo!
Check out few other Eggless Cookie Recipes:
If you are a ‘no maida’ kind of a person, then you would be jumping in joy. Because, this Eggless Oreo Chocolate Cookies are made of wheat flour instead of all purpose flour. I know that the health freak in you is so happy right now. It’s quite evident that most of us love baking and eating. Putting on weight is a serious problem. At least replacing maida with wheat flour makes our life so much easier. The best part is you can make your own oreo cookies the way you want. So, without further ado, let’s get into the procedure of making this.
Eggless Oreo Chocolate Cookies
- 112 g (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
- 80 g (1/2 cup) Brown Sugar
- 45 g (1/4 cup) Castor Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Flax Egg (1 tbsp Flax seed meal + 3 tbsp water)
- 120 g (1 cup) Wheat Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Water or milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 min. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Using an electric beater, beat Butter and sugars.
- Add Vanilla Essence and flax egg. Beat it till mixed.
- Add in Flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder.
- Fold in till mixed. If its too dry add in milk or water.
- Make balls. Tap a little, place it in baking tray with 2" space.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let it cool and store in air tight container.
I hope baking these Eggless Oreo Chocolate Cookies was fun. Ofcourse it’s fun when you do something that you love. Celebrate this Christmas by doing something that you love!
Check out the other bloggers doing this Bake-a-thon 2019