We are almost at the end of Strawberry season. Now is the time to grab as many strawberries as you can and make the most of it. Check out this Eggless Strawberry Cake which is absolutely delicious and the taste sure lingers on your tongue for a very long time.
Eggless Strawberry Cake
It is normal that everybody makes strawberry milkshake, strawberry smoothie, strawberry ice cream or consumes it directly. While you can still make all of these, try making Eggless Strawberry Cake. If it was any other season of the year, strawberry cake would require the artificial strawberry flavor. But, now say bye to the artificial cake mix and artificial flavor. Why use artificial ones when you can get the healthy, natural ones right?
I have used the natural strawberry puree for this recipe. I’m sure you would feel the freshness of it. It doesn’t take a lot of time to prepare this. Only with a few ingredients, you can create the magic . 25 to 30 mins of your free time is all you need and cake comes out fluffy and delicious.
I’ve used whipped cream for frosting and loaded it with lots of strawberries. Of course, it gives an extraordinary taste, but one more thing that we cannot fail to notice is how photogenic the strawberries are. Strawberries show richness along with the deliciousness. So, never fail to use them for decorating your cakes.
Okay enough talking about it. I have hyped enough about Eggless Strawberry Cake. I know you are all waiting for the recipe. So, check out the recipe and the entire procedure of baking. Everyone at your home is sure to love this dessert and compliment you. This recipe is just a reminder for you to stock up on strawberries before you run out of time. Ready for it?
Here are some more Strawberry recipes that you would love :
Eggless Strawberry Cake
- 1 1/2 cup All purpose flour/Maida
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 1/4 cup Castor Sugar
- 1 cup Curd
- 1/2 cup Reduced Strawberry Puree
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a baking tray by applying oil and parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set it aside.
- In another bowl, whisk oil and sugar till mixed.
- Add in curd and whisk well.
- Whisk in strawberry puree.
- Add in dry mix.
- Mix in milk as required.
- Pour it in prepared baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once cooled, top it with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.