I hope these Elder flower healthy muffins tempt you enough.
Today’s post is all about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Grand Wedding!! Yes, we are discussing about the Grand Wedding.
It’s been 2 years since their wedding is over. They planned for a unique cake flavor and that’s Elder flower Lemon Cake with Rich Buttercream! Their cake was made by Violet Bakery in London.
I want to try this flavor for so long, but I am unable to find this flower in India. I wish I live in London!! But now recently, I came across Ossoro’s Elder Flower Flavor and grabbed it with lots of ideas!
Elder Flower Healthy Muffins:
So here I ended up with my favorite cake. I adapted the recipe from one of my friend, Shilpa @Vanillatrials. Here recipe was so easy to make without any fuss. Wheat and Almond had made this cake so delicious. I usually don’t buy almond meal for such bakes, so grinding Almonds along with wheat flour will be more than enough. And coming to the flavor, elder flower and lemon just a perfect combo!!
Here are few other Healthy Bakes you might like:
Check out the recipe below and do try it out. This was so flavorful and so aromatic. Catch me up on Instagram and Facebook. Let me know if you try this recipe! Share your feedback about these flavors, tag me using #bittybakes
Elder flower Lemon Healthy Muffins
- 120 g (1/2 cup) Wheat Flour
- 50 g (1/2 cup) Whole Almonds
- 120 g (1/3 + 1/3 cup) Castor Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 113 g (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
- 2 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Elder flower Flavor
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon zest
For Sugar Icing:
- 1 drop Ossoro's Elder flower Flavor
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- Grind Wheat with almonds till fine powder.
- Add salt and baking powder and run it once.
- Preheat oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a muffin tray by applying butter.
- Using an electric beater, beat in Butter and sugar.
- Add in curd and mix.
- Mix in Ossoro's Elder flower flavor and lemon zest.
- Add in dry ingredients and milk.
- Pour in muffin cups and bake for 15-20 min until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely.
- Mix the Icing ingredients and top it on muffins.