Gluten Free Brownie Cookies are the best option to go guilt-free!
Brownies are always a favorite of mine, since it makes me feel good when ever I have a hectic day. Especially, the Fudgy ones just melt in mouth feel. You can check my Millet Brownies, if you are concern about avoiding maida.
Likewise, Gluten Free Brownie Cookies are just similar and its made whole some by using Ragi Flour. These Cookies are fudgy on the inside and chewy on the outside.
It’s made more indulgent by using Ossoro’s Belgian Chocolate Powder. Aroma of this Chocolate powder is just amazing and makes you tempting.
Usually, Ragi Flour always goes very well with Chocolate flavor especially in baking. Ragi Flour is an wonderful replacement when you are trying to avoid maida. Soon, I will be sharing my other ragi/finger millet bakes, so stick around by subscribing to my blog.
Gluten Free Brownie Cookies
- 100 g Dark Chocolate
- 60 g (1/4 cup) Butter
- 75 g Castor Sugar
- 50 g Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 65 g (1/2 cup) Ragi Flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ossoro's Belgian Chocolate Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 200 C for 10 min and line a cookie tray with butter paper.
- Melt Butter and Chocolate over double boiler. Once melted, keep aside to cool.
- Add Belgian Chocolate Powder to melted chocolate and reserve.
- Using an electric beater, beat Eggs and Sugar till light and pale for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the chocolate mix and beat till mixed for a minute.
- Mix all other dry ingredients till incorporated.
- Scoop the batter to the prepared tray. Leave out 2 inch space between each since it will spread a lot.
- Bake for 10 min to keep it fudgy inside. If you bake longer, it will become crunchy.
- Best tastes eaten on the same day. This batter will make 10-11 cookies.