What’s more exciting than enjoying your favorite snacks GUILT-FREE, Yes!! Gluten Free Lemon Crinkle Cookies!
Gear up for the best recipe of Healthy Gluten free Cookies in this blog. These pretty Crinkle cookies packed with intense Lemon flavor is just perfect to brighten up your day!
The Cookies are made out of Jowar, Rice and Corn flour which are all naturally Gluten-free, the perfect ingredients for a healthy snack. These Crinkle Cookies are soft pillowy cookies with a distinct crackle on the surface.
This decorative flourish is created by rolling the cookie dough balls in powdered sugar before baking. They are crispy on the outside and has a melt-in-the-mouth texture which is incredibly delicious.
The Freshness of Lemon flavor brings sweetness and tartness to these perfect gluten free cookies, that’s Heavenly !!! Its also eggless as well.
These cheerful cookies, with their fresh lemon flavor, have summer written all over them. Of course, that shouldn’t stop you from making them any time of year, because they’re absolutely delicious.
Go ahead and get baking this summer refreshing Eggless gluten free lemon crinkle cookies. Am sure you’ll love them, they are irresistible.
Here are few other cookies that you may like!
Gluten Free Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- 150 grams Sugar
- 70 grams Melted Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Hung Curd / Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 100 grams Jowar flour
- 40 grams Rice Flour
- 45 grams Corn Flour
- 25 ml Milk
- 2 Lemon Zest
- 100 grams Granulated Sugar (For rolling the cookies)
- 90 grams Powdered Sugar (For rolling the cookies)
- Combine well the melted butter and sugar using a whisk.
- Add in the hung curd, vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Combine the flours using a dry whisk.
- Add in the salt, xanthan gum, baking powder and lemon zest.
- Now combine the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Pour in the milk and mix well.
- Chill and scoop the cookie dough and roll it into the granulated sugar and then the powdered sugar.
- Place in a tray and bake at 180 c for 30-35 mins.