I always have a long to do list of cakes to be specific. This Gluten free mini carrot cake is such cake I have it bending for a long time. And finally I made it ticked on my list.
It’s a Keto-friendly Cake:
I made it keto-friendly, by using erythritol as sweetener. While I was in low-carb, I always have sweet carvings. From then I started to bake no gluten, no sugar and no artificial flavorings in my cakes. This recipe is slightly adapted from swervesweetner.com.
I prefer to make cupcakes most of the time. But this carrot cake I baked in small 4″ tins to make each pie servers 1 bite. Don’t forget to check out my other gluten free cakes like
Gluten free mini carrot cake
- 40 g Almond Meal
- 35 g Erythritol If you prefer you can substitute same amount of castor sugar
- 10 Walnuts
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Pinch Clove Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1/4 c Grated Carrot
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 tsp Coconut Milk or other milk adjust according to requirement
- Preheat oven to 200 c.
- Grease 3 4 inch tins and line it with parchment paper.
- Measure all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat egg using a whisk in another bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour it in tins and bake for 15 min.
- Check with a toothpick inserted comes out clean.