Green Cupcakes!! Yes, This gluten free spinach cupcakes should be on a must try list. Its gluten free and low in carbs. Bake these beauties for a party and ask your friends or kids to find that green ingredient. I bet you, no one will be able to find it.
How its colored green?
These green beauties doesn’t have any fruit powder or artificial colors. Think of who adds a green leafy vegetable to a cake. But I do. Its naturally colored green from Spinach Cupcakes!!! The flavor of Spinach is not let out once its baked. I added the paste of spinach, so the healthy secret ingredient isn’t visible to anyone. It just melts in your mouth with the almond meal in it. Make your own almond meal.
You can try my other spinach recipes here:
Low carb naturally colored green cupcakes
- 40 g Almond Meal or flour
- 35 g Erythritol
- 1 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- pinch Salt
- 1/4 c Spinach paste (12-15 leaves)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Melon Seeds Optional
- Preheat the oven to 200 c for 10 min.
- Make paste of spinach leaves with coconut milk. You can also use homemade coconut milk.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Using a whisk, beat the egg in another bowl.
- Add all the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add dry to wet ingredients and mix.
- Fill in 3/4th of the cupcake liners and top it with melon seeds if using.
- Bake at 180c for 15-20 min. Or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.