Easy Gulkand Filled Chocolate is just healthy enough and satisfies your chocolate cravings!
Gulkand is a sweet preserve of rose petals that’s so easy to make at home. I used my homemade gulkand for this(I will post a recipe soon). You can always use store bought ones.
The Selection of the roses are important, since there are many types of it. You should choose the roses that are loaded with aroma. So that, I used Paneer Roses that are available in many parts of India.
Now that the filling is ready, next is you have to infuse the rose flavor in Chocolate. So I infused in Ossoro’s Oil Soluble Rose Essence. You should use only Oil Soluble Essence in Chocolates.
Choosing a good quality Chocolate is what gives best result. Mainly there are 2 types of Chocolate – Compound and Couverture.
Compound Chocolate is made from Cocoa solids and couverture is made from cocoa butter. That’s the major difference! Couverture chocolates are the high quality ones and there are different percentage of Cocoa butter used in each brand. Here I used Amul Chocolate.
You can buy all the bakery requirements and this Ossoro Flavors from Bakerykart website!
If you made this Gulkand filled Chocolate, tag me in Instagram or Facebook. And you can find me in Instagram @bakewithbittybakes.
Gulkand Filled Chocolate
- 100 g Dark Chocolate
- 100 g Milk Chocolate
- 1/4 tsp Ossoro's Rose OS Essence
- 1/4 cup Gulkand
- Chop and melt the Dark and Milk Chocolates together. (If you want to use only one of it is also fine)
- Melt the them in microwave or in double boiler.
- Add the Ossoro's Rose OS Essence to it and mix.
- Clean and dry the Chocolate mold.
- Use a spoon and fill half of all the mold.
- Prepare a butter paper on the work space.
- Now rotate the Mold as if the chocolate is coated fully.
- Tap the excess chocolate on to the butter paper. (note that Chocolate coating should be a bit thick, if it is very thin then its not easy to unmold)
- Let it set in fridge for atleast half an hour.
- Then fill the gulkand in it to 3/4th of the mold.
- Now cover it with melted chocolate on top.
- Use a scrapper and remove any excess of the chocolate.
- Then give a tap and Let it set in fridge for 2 hours or until its completely set.
- Now remove from mold and enjoy!
1 thought on “Gulkand Filled Chocolate”
Comments are closed.