Have you thought that baking is all about piling up all the unhealthy ingredients and putting into Oven? Well, I can assure you that Healthy Carrot Muffin Cups does not fit into that category. As my experience in baking kept increasing, my research on how to improve my baking is also parallelly improving.
Healthy carrot muffin cups are for those who want to have muffins and still want to stay healthy. You would be thinking ‘Is that possible’? Yes! Why not? We have alternate methods for everything in life and so is for baking as well.
Adding just carrot for this healthy carrot muffin cups is not the only reason why this is healthy. We use whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour. All you gym freaks would sigh happily for eliminating all-purpose flour. I can relate to it. Anything related to all-purpose flour is a strict no no nowadays. So, why not bake with whole wheat flour?
You know that yogurt is protein-rich and coconut-oil is good for the health of our heart. So, adding all these nutritious ingredients I came up with this healthy carrot muffin cups concept. By this time, you also know that Ossoro’s essence for almost all of my baking recipes. For this carrot muffins, I have used Ossoro’s cumin essence and it did it’s magic as usual in just few drops. Not just these factors and ingredients that makes this carrot cake delicious, but also the reason would be the yummy cheese frosting! I know there is a whole community of people who love cheese frosting more than anything else. You can dedicatedly bake this for them.
Savor these Healthy carrot muffin cups and serve it to those health freaks who stopped eating bakes because they think that it makes them unhealthy. After all, baking and eating is life. If you miss it, you are missing something important and fun in life!
Currently there is an INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY going on!! Do check out my Instagram to know more details!
You can check my other Eggless Bakes below:
- Eggless Coffee walnut cake
- No-Maida Chocolate chip cookies
- No-Maida Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Millet Cookies
Heatlhy Carrot Muffin Cups
- 180 g (1 + 1/2 cup) Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 + 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 160 g (1 cup) Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Thick Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup Shredded Carrot
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Cumin Essence
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 cup Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat the oven to 200 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a Muffin Tray by applying oil.
- Whisk Wheat flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk yogurt and sugar till mixed.
- Add in coconut oil and whisk it.
- Add in Vanilla Essence and Ossoro's Cumin Essence.
- Add in the Carrot and whisk till mixed.
- Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Add in milk and mix it till combined.
- Pour the batter in the prepared muffin tray.
- Bake it for 12-15 min until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- As soon as the muffins are out of oven, use a small cup and press the muffins in the middle so that it has place to hold the cream.
- Now let it cool completely.
- Pipe the cream cheese frosting in the cups, top it with some shredded carrot and serve!