Muffin – A word that makes everyone happy. From kids to adults, everyone loves muffins. Today we are going to bake some Healthy Eggless Blueberry Almond Muffins and make our loved ones happy. We can make them happy everyday by baking this for breakfast. As it is a healthy recipe you do not have to worry about grabbing extra muffins.
Include Almonds in your diet!
My mom used to give me almonds every morning when I was a kid. It was compulsory for everyone at home to have it. I follow the same and give almonds to my son everyday. Almonds are rich in fiber, protein, vitamin E and healthy fats. It has lower cholesterol levels, lower blood sugar levels and lower blood pressure. You now have a million reasons to bake this delicious Healthy Eggless Blueberry Almond Muffins. Almond gives the feeling of fullness and reduces hunger. This is the reason it works great for weight loss. If you are on a diet and have a sweet tooth, you can happily have these tasty and healthy muffins for breakfast.
Blueberry flavor adds a great taste to these Healthy Eggless Blueberry Almond Muffins. I have used Ossoro’s Blueberry Flavor for this recipe. It is mildly sweeter and closer to apple or pear flavor. The mild sourness and sweetness is perfectly balanced to give an incredible blueberry flavor. This is perfect for this recipe. If you want a special taste, I recommend you to use this flavor for all your baking recipes.
Enough of talking, let us get into some action and bake this deliciousness.
You might like these Eggless Recipe:
Almond Blueberry - Breakfast Muffins
- 50 g (1/2 cup) Almond Meal (i used home made with skin)
- 90 g (3/4 cup) Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Oats Flour (you can also replace it with wheat flour)
- 50 g (1/3 cup) Brown Sugar
- 60 g (1/3 cup) Castor Sugar
- 112 g (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Curd/yogurt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Blueberry Flavor
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Frozen Blueberry (for topping)
- 2 tbsp Rolled Oats (for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a muffin tray by applying butter. This recipe with give 10 muffins.
- In a bowl, whisk wheat flour, almond meal, oats, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, whisk butter and sugar till smooth.
- Add in curd and mix till incorporated.
- Mix in Ossoro's Blueberry Flavor.
- Fold in the dry ingredients.
- Add milk and mix it till incorporated.
- Pour it in prepared muffin tray and top it with rolled oats and blueberry if using.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until its golden brown.
- Serve warm for breakfast.
It is very important to have a good breakfast. If your breakfast is good, your day will be great! Make sure to start your day with these Healthy Eggless Blueberry Almond Muffins to have an energetic day. Happy baking!