For each one of us, it’s essential to develop a healthy lifestyle. One way to do it is to develop a healthy breakfast lifestyle. In this blog, I will teach you how to bake Healthy Low Carb Paleo/Keto Bread which can be your daily breakfast going forward. We’ve all been hearing from a long time to eat a healthy and adequate amount of breakfast. Your day totally depends on what breakfast you have. So, make sure to eat healthy.
What is Keto?
Keto diet is such a trend right now so I thought why not bake Healthy Low Carb Paleo/Keto Bread for you guys. By the way, what is Keto diet? Most of you already know. I am throwing some light here for those who do not know about the Keto diet. Keto diet consists of low carbohydrates and high fat ingredients. By this diet, you replace the carbs with fats and trick your body in such a way that fat is considered as healthy and the reduction of carbs causes weight loss. This diet is perfect for weight loss.
We know bread can be used for various purposes. Be it breakfast, evening snack or something that comes handy when you are too hungry and lazy to cook. You can use this gluten free, Healthy Low Carb Paleo/Keto Bread for your breakfast with the topping of your favorite fruits and some honey. You can add some veggies and cheese to make it a yummy healthy sandwich and for those who follow the lifestyle of having bread for breakfast, this recipe is very helpful. Because, eventually healthy options have to be considered. So, let’s get into the procedure of baking?
Healthy Low Carb Paleo/Keto Bread
- 200 g (2 cups) Homemade Almond Meal (see notes)
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 6 Egg Whites
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) Olive Oil/ Melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar / Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Any seeds for toppings
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a loaf pan with butter and parchment paper.
- Separate 6 Eggs in 2 bowls.
- To the egg yolks, add whole eggs and oil.
- Mix it using a fork.
- Add in flour, baking powder and salt. Mix it well using fork.
- Using an electric beater, beat Egg Whites and cream of tartar to stiff peaks.
- Fold 1/3 of beaten whites to yolk mixture.
- Gently fold in the remaining in 2 additions.
- Pour in the prepared pan and top it with seeds.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm or make a sandwich using veggies and cheese.
I assure you that this recipe of Healthy Low Carb Paleo/Keto Bread is going to make a difference in your lifestyle when used regularly. If not regularly, you still know that it is healthy and can be used anytime for bread cravings. Eat healthy, be healthy!