Not so sinful recipes are the best ones. Oats is a great ingredient to use in a fun and delicious way. Healthy Oats Brownies without Oven is my favorite recipe. Whenever I am guilty of having too much dessert and still want to have dessert, this is my go to option. Nobody ever regrets having oats right?
Healthy Oats Brownies without Oven
I would say brownies are never out of style. When was the first time I had Brownie? Yeah it was Neha’s 10th birthday party. Neha was my best friend in school. We never missed celebrating our birthdays. I was invited for her 10th birthday and I gifted her a barbie. Again, barbies are never out of style too. Oh by the way, too many kids were invited to the party. After cake cutting, cake will be usually distributed to all the guests. That’s what we do right? Even though I was eyeing for chocolate cake, I was helping Neha to unbox the gift I got her. We went to her room to get scissors for unboxing. By the time we came out Cake was over.
I was very disappointed that I couldn’t get cake. Neha’s mom completely forgot about me as I was inside. I was a 10 year old, so obviously everyone could notice the disappointment on my face. Neha’s mom immediately rushed to the kitchen and got me Brownie saying ‘Sharmi will get a special dessert today’. I tasted it and trust me it was a piece of heaven. Did I mention that Neha’s dad owned a bakery?
No-oven easy recipes
That was my first encounter with Brownie and for the love of desserts, that taste was too hard to forget. After I started my baking experiments, the initial days were difficult without an oven. I baked most of the recipes without the oven, just on stove top. You can definitely call me a pro in baking without an oven.
This Healthy Oats Brownies without Oven is my new favorite. I tried it out recently and it turned out amazing. I have added some black coffee and dark chocolate to this recipe. When they blend together, the flavor created is aromatic and delectable.
Benefits of Oats Brownie
Oats are incredibly delicious and nutritious. It works great to lower your cholesterol and sugar levels. Very filling yet easily soluble makes it a great ingredient for weight loss. As they are rich in fibre, it is beneficial for digestive issues too. Overall, you can take oats everyday to keep you energetic. Are you thinking having oats everyday is boring? Well, I read your mind. This Healthy Oats Brownies without Oven is a great option to make your oat intake a little more interesting.
Try this out. Will you? I’m sure you will love every bite of it. Below is the procedure to make yummy oats brownies. Have a look at it and grab your apron to start baking immediately. Happy baking!
Here are similar Brownie recipes that you would love :
Healthy Oats Brownie without Oven
- 112 g 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Oats Flour Grind the oats in mixer to fine powder
- 90 g (1/2 cup ) Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 160 g (1 cup ) Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Black Coffee
- 170 g Dark Chocolate 55 %
- Preheat a stove top oven set up (a kadai with a stand that can circulate heat, close it with a lid). Prepare a 6" round pan with butter and parchment paper.
- Melt butter and chocolate together.
- Sift in the cocoa powder into the melted chocolate and let it cool for a bit.
- In another bowl, beat in eggs and sugar till mixed.
- Mix in coffee and vanilla extract.
- Add in the melted chocolate and mix it well.
- Mix the wheat and oats flour till no lumps.
- Pour it in the prepared pan.
- Bake it in the preheated stove top oven setup for about 30-35 minutes, until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.