According to me, cookies are never out of style. They are not heavy all desserts are. They are our partners during tea time, they are our savior for the uninvited guests, they are munching rescuer when we want to snack up our tummy, they are our helpers when our kids want something quick to eat. This is how cookies became an important part of my life. So here is a delicious Homemade cocoa filled Cookies for those little sneakers.
There are so many cookies that are introduced in the market with choco filling, cream filling, nutella filling and what not. The cookie breaks and the cream pours out. It looks absolutely appetizing. The scene of that brings the sweet tooth cravings in you instantly. Who gets attracted the most? Of course our kids. Have you had this situation where your child looks at TV and asks for the same immediately? It always happens with me. If you are in the same situation as I am, these Homemade Cocoa filled Cookies is all you want to soothe your ranting kid.
Check my other Cookie recipes:
If you are following my blogs for a while, you already know that I use Ossoro’s essence for all my bakes. For these Homemade Cocoa filled Cookies, I have used Ossoro’s Crunchy Peanut Essence. I don’t have enough words to describe how much I love these varieties of essence from Ossoro. Try it out by yourself an find out how incredible it is. Without further ado, let’s get into the recipe.
Homemade Cocoa filled Cookies
bet you did. But, you can bake Homemade Cocoa filled Cookies and eat as
much as you want. I know of you guys have chocolate obsession. Guess
what? I have the same obsession. Sometimes I even feel that desserts
are not complete without some cocoa in it. Do you feel the same?
- 113 g (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
- 80 g (1/2 cup) Brown Sugar
- 45 g (1/4 cup) Castor Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Crunchy Peanut Essence
- 195 g (1 + 1/2 cup) All purpose Flour/ Maida
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate filling any chocolate spread
- Make 1 tbsp sized balls out of filling you use, I used Hershey Chocolate spread.
- Freeze the balls for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200 C for 10 min. Prepare a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Beat Butter using an electric beater till creamy.
- Add in sugars and beat well.
- Add Egg and beat till mixed.
- Mix in Ossoro's crunchy Peanut Essence.
- Sift in Flours, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in till no lumps.
- If its too sticky, place it in fridge in 10 minutes.
- scoop out 2 tbsp sized dough and pat it flat to hold the filling in middle.
- Place the frozen filling and close it. Then make it a bit flat.
- Make and arrange all the dough like same in the cookies tray.
- Bake it for 10-15 min until the edges are golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold. Store in air tight container for 3-4 days.
I enjoyed the whole process of baking these Homemade Cocoa filled Cookies. Try this out at home and let me know how was your experience.