Here I have talked about How to make Tres Leches Cake with step by step procedure!
Tres Leches Cake as many of you know that its a three Milk Cake! It’s a Sponge Cake that doesn’t have any fat in it. It sounds interesting right?
The Egg itself gives perfect texture and volume to the cake. The Egg Whites are separately beaten up to stiff peaks and folded into the remaining batter to keep the cake super soft.
I haven’t tasted this cake till I made one myself. Mostly its not available in any bakeries, since its loaded with milk. This Tres Leches Cake is so satisfying to make your tummy full with just one slice.
Here I have used Ossoro’s Vanilla Bourbon Essence instead of just a Vanilla Essence! This makes every slice so indulgent!
Sign up below to get Recipes at your inbox!!
You can check few of my Other Recipes using Ossoro Essence below:
- Classic Italian Tiramisu
- Fig and Honey Frangipane
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Eggless Coffee Walnut cake
- Black Velvet Charcoal Cake
How to make Tres Leches Cake
- 90 g (3/4 cup - 1 tbsp) All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- pinch of Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Whole Milk
- 90 g (1/2 cup) Castor Sugar
- 1 tsp Ossoro's Vanilla Bourbon Essence
For the Milk soak:
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Whipped Cream
- Fresh Fruits
- Chocolate Decorations
- Preheat the oven to 200 C for 20 minutes. Prepare a round pan by applying oil and butter paper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk in flours, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In clean Bowls, Separate the Egg Yolks and Whites.
- Whisk Egg Yolks till frothy.
- Add in the Sugar, Whole milk and Ossoro's Vanilla Bourbon Essence.
- Fold in the flour gently till mixed.
- Now using an electric beater, beat the Egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the yolk mix into the whites in 3 additions. (don't over do this step, just mix it till you don't see any trace of whites.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once baked, let it cool completely before adding the milk.
Prepare the milk soak:
- Mix all three milk together.
- Pour it on the poked cake slowly, until it absorbs.
- Top it with whipped cream, fresh fruits and chocolate decorations.
- Chill the cake for atleast 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve it with more Milk soak!