In this post you will learn How to use Leftover Caramel Sauce.
I made a jar of caramel sauce and used it as filling for Mocha cupcakes and caramel cakes. And I still have some leftovers laying in my fridge for very long.
So I made these Caramel Balls or I can call it as Truffles, even though it doesn’t have any chocolate.
Truffles are bite sized desserts, traditionally made with Chocolate Gacache interior coated either with cocoa powder or chopped nuts.
Let the Caramel Sauce in fridge overnight, before you start doing truffles.
Crumble the Oreo biscuits without cream in the mixer to fine powder. Place the crumbs in a plate.
Scoop out the caramel sauce using a small teaspoon and roll it on the oreo crumbs. Its ready!!
This is a great way to use leftover caramel, but remember to keep it refrigerated. It’s so easy to make as a last minute dessert. You can also use chopped nuts to roll it.
You can use this as sandwich between two cookies, in ice creams or in any milkshakes.
How to use leftover Caramel Sauce?
- 1 cup Caramel Sauce
- 5 Oreo Biscuits
- 2 tbsp Chopped Nuts Optional
- If using nuts, add it to the caramel sauce first. Then Place the caramel sauce in fridge overnight.
- Remove cream center from the Oreo biscuits. Make it to fine powder using a mixer grinder. Place it in a plate.
- Scoop out the caramel sauce in a small teaspoon and roll it to make small balls.
- Then Roll it in the crumbs to coat it evenly.
- Alternatively you can even use chopped nut to roll it.
- Place it in fridge for 1/2 hour. Its ready to serve.