Do I sound crazy?? Irish Cream Crinkle Cookies has become my favorite in recent days!
Crinkle Cookies repeatedly brings happiness in every one, especially kids. The word Crinkle itself makes us smile doesn’t it? Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are pretty popular, but I wanted to try something new. Finally it led this cookies!
As its already November, soon its going to be Christmas!! So plan ahead your gifting ideas with these yummy Irish Cream Crinkle Cookies! More and more Cookie Recipes are lined up for you guys, so don’t forget to join my mailing list. And also some interesting Giveaway coming up soon!
These Cookies have a hint of Coffee and Irish Cream. I have used my regular Instant Coffee powder mixed with hot water. As I never leave my Baking partner, for Irish Cream I have used Ossoro’s Irish Cream Flavor. I know you will enjoy this combo.
Below are few other Christmas Bakes! Hope you try and enjoy!
My favorite cookies for Christmas is Linzer Cookies, its because me and my son love jam filled cookies. In the comment section below, share what’s your favorite Christmas Cookies?
Irish Cream Crinkle Cookies
- 175 g (1 + 1/3 cup) All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 80 g (1/2 cup) Brown Sugar
- 45 g (1/4 cup) Castor Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Irish Cream Extract
- 1/2 tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 1 tbsp Hot Water
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar or Icing Sugar
- Make the black coffee and let it cool to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C for 10 min. Prepare a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Using a whisk, beat Oil and sugars till smooth.
- Add in Egg and Ossoro's Irish Cream Flavor. Mix well.
- Whisk in all the dry ingredients. Mix in coffee.
- Scoop the cookie dough, make to a ball shape. Roll it in granulated sugar and then in powdered sugar.
- Line the cookie in the prepared cookie tray by 1" gap between each.
- Bake it for 12-15 minutes.
- Once cooled, store it in air tight containers for up to 5 days in fridge.