Cauliflower Pizza Cup:
Usually pizza made from all purpose flour that’s loaded with gluten and so its full of calorie intake. Here this Cauliflower Pizza Cup comes to save you. Its are gluten free and keto-friendly.
I have made regular pizza before, but this cauliflower pizza is totally healthy with no proofing, no kneading. It can be made egg-free also. Just use my flax egg in place of egg.
If you would like to make it like regular pizza, then place it in a silicon mat and make a thin crust and bake for 15-20 min or till crust is ready. You can top it with cheese, caramelized onions, paneer or as you like it.
Make the cauliflower rice in a microwave or in a steamer and straining is the important step. Place all the cooked cauliflower rice in a muslin cloth and squeeze well to bring out all the moisture in it. Squeezing helps the pizza crust to make it crispy.
Cauliflower Pizza Cups
For Cauliflower Cups:
- 1 Big Cauliflower
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 c Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Egg / Vegan Egg
- 2 tbsp Paneer
- 3 tbsp Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 1 Big Onion
- Make the Cauliflower Rice by adding small cauliflower florets to the mixer grinder and pulse till it looks like rice.
- Now cook the rice in a steamer method or place it in microwave for 3 min. Cauliflower rice is ready. You can use it to make cauliflower fried rice also.
- Preheat oven to 200 c for 10 min.
- Let the rice cool and then strain it in a muslin cloth and squeeze well untill it looks dry.
- Mix rice with all other ingredients listed above to make cauliflower cups. For vegan version use my flax egg recipe.
- Make small balls and place each in silicon cups. Press it to the cups to form a thin layer.
- If you wish making a regular pizza, I suggest using a silicon mat. Place the ball and tap flat thin.
- Bake for 10 min, top it with all the ingredients in toppings given above, or you can use your favorite toppings. (For topping the cups I caramelized the onion)
- Bake until its golden brown. Enjoy it with a tomato ketchup.