Low Carb Dosa is an amazingly yummy and made just in seconds. Dosa is a main dish that’s mostly made daily for dinner in Tamil Nadu(India). Usually it’s made from a proper proportion of white rice and Urad dal, proofed at least for 6 hours. Me and my husband missed it after we started Low carb Diet.
So there comes a urge to make this Low Carb Dosa. Its a combination of Almond flour and cheese to make it crispy. Almond flour is the key for mostly all gluten free recipes. Almond flour made in home is worth making to spend some time on.
Flax seed Chutney:
Ingredients are so simple to make this flax seed chutney. Flax seed meal, coconut and green chilli. Check my flax seed chutney recipe for details.
Low carb Dosa here its severed with Flax seed Chutney. Chutney is usually made with coconut, fried gram dal and green chilli in India. But to make it low carb I made it from Flax Seed. Keep an eye on Dosa, it will get burnt easily.
Low Carb Dosa
- 4 tbsp Almond Flour / Meal
- 2 tbsp Mozzarella Cheese/ Slices Shredded
- 2 tbsp Milk/ Coconut Milk/ Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt Avoid if using salted cheese
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat a heavy bottom non-stick pan. Drizzle some coconut oil and pour the dosa batter and spread a bit.
- Pour some more coconut oil on the sides of dosa.
- Cook it in low flame, since it will get burnt easily.
- Remove from pan once it starts to brown. Serve it with flax seed chutney.
2 thoughts on “Low Carb Dosa”
Comments are closed.