Hello everybody! One of the most healthy breakfast in the world is Mango Curd Granola Breakfast. You don’t have to worry about what to have for breakfast anymore. You can literally have this breakfast everyday without getting bored. Are you ready?
Mango Curd Granola Breakfast
The first time I heard about a low calorie Granola recipe from my friend, I was in awe. She prepared granola for me and it tasted delicious. After I came back home, I couldn’t stop googling the benefits of the Granola breakfast bowl. Its ability to reduce cholesterol, reduce blood sugar, reduce blood pressure, provide antioxidants – all this convinced me to add this recipe into my diet.
For the longest time I used to buy granola from outside because in my head I always thought it’s difficult to make. Let me tell you, Granola is the most simple, easy, convenient, healthy breakfast. What makes it more awesome is that you can store it for a long term. You can just wake up in the morning and directly go grab your breakfast.
Oats, dry fruits, various seeds and natural sweetener like honey is not only nutritious but keeps you full for a longer time. Have this breakfast if you have a habit of binge eating unhealthy snacks. The nuts and Chia seeds make you feel full and hence you can avoid eating again and again. You can also add some berries to make it more interesting and colorful. Especially if you have kids at home, you know how much they give preference to the food color. To impress them you can always add colorful fruits.
At some point you may get bored of having granola every single day. That is when I started trying out various combos with Granola. Mango Curd is the best combination with Granola. It enhances the taste like nothing else does. If you are a mango lover, Mango Curd Granola Breakfast is the best recipe for breakfast!
I hope you find this recipe helpful because it has helped me a lot in saving time and keeping me energized. Do try this Mango Curd Granola Breakfast at home and let me know how you like it. I’m sure you are going to love it. The detailed recipe is here. Take a look! Have a happy breakfast time!
Check out other Granola Recipes:
Mango Curd Granola Breakfast
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Flax Seeds
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Amaranth Seeds
- 3/4 cup Chopped Almonds
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Dry Fruits (cranberry, raisins, black grapes, apricot..)
- 2 medium Mango
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- Pinch of Salt
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Yogurt (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients under granola except dry fruits.
- Spread it in the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes and give it a mix, bake it again for 10 minutes or until crunchy.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Store in air tight container until use.
To make Mango Curd:
- In a pan, add mango puree, milk, cornflour, lime juice and salt.
- Cook it for 5-8 minutes, until its thick according to the required consistency.
- Once cooked remove from heat, add in butter and mix till melted.
- Once cooled, reserve it until use.
- While serving add in a layer of mango curd, yogurt and granola.
- Enjoy Mango curd Granola for breakfast!