Have you ever had Masala Chai Popsicle??
Summer has just started, and already the temperature outside is 33 degree! This Summer is expected to have a high temperature. So, lets be prepared with lots of ice creams and popsicles 😉
I love Chai. The Problem in having hot Chai in summer is that, you tend to sweat a lot which takes away the feeling of having Chai. Essentially that is good, because having hot tea on a sunny day reduces your body heat but not many of us prefer that.
When the sun is at its peak and you crave for tea, how would you like to have a lick of frozen masala Chai instead?? I know you are drooling!!
As I said in my previous post, I have been working with Ossoro’s New range of products and believe me this Masala Chia will be a wonderful addition to chai, cake, milkshake or even an ice cream. Check Ossoro’s Masala Chai here.
Check out my previous post using Ossoro Products:
Points to remember:
- In this recipe, I used Dulce de Leche, which gives a rich caramelized flavor for this popsicle. You can check my “How to make dulce de leche in cooker” for the recipe.
- You can also use Condensed Milk instead of dulce de leche.
Masala Chai Popsicle
- 4 tbsp Dulce de Leche (see notes for other options)
- 1/2 litre Whole Milk
- 1 tbsp Ossoro's Masala Chia Flavor
- 2 tsp Tea Powder
- 2 Whole Cardamom
- In a sauce pan, Mix all the ingredients including Ossoro's Masala Chai Flavor.
- Let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Off from the heat and let it cool down.
- Pour it in the Popsicle mold.
- Freeze overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Decorating is totally optional, I topped it with some cranberry and white chocolate.
2 thoughts on “Masala Chai Popsicle”
Comments are closed.