These Melt in Mouth Butter Cookies are so delicate and gives you melting moments that will leave you craving for more!!!
Butter Cookies are always favorite for anyone. Do you agree with me?? We have Christmas in a month. And it’s time for some easy and stays long cookies! But in my home it didn’t stay long because my little one had finished it all in 3 days ;).
They are super easy to make and you are definitely in for a treat. You will be needing only few ingredients which you probably have at home already! These butter cookies are perfect for the Christmas season and they just literally MELT-IN-THE-MOUTH.
You can enjoy baking these cookies with your kids and family, they are super quick and easy to make. The recipe given below makes 15-18 cookies. If stored properly they come up to 12 days. Enjoy! Merry Christmas.
Here are few other cookies that you may like!
If you are on Instagram, DM me at bakewithbittybakes. To get any update on my Food Styling and Photography Workshop, subscribe to my blog!!
Melt in Mouth Butter Cookies
- 1 cup (225g) Butter (room temperature butter)
- 1/4 cup (70g) Sugar
- 1 tbsp Yudelo Nutty Butterscotch flavour
- 1 cup(200g) All purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Custard powder
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- Whisk Butter until pale yellow (using a beater).
- Add the sugar and beat it together until creamy and add the Yudelo flavoring.
- Add flour and combine well.
- Mix in the custard powder and the corn flour as well.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Fill the piping bag with the Cookie Mix.
- Pipe the cookies in a parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies in a pre-heated oven at 180 deg C, for 12-15mins or until edges are golden brown
- There you go, Enjoy the Melting moments.
Stay tuned for more yummy recipes that are coming up for Christmas.