Did someone say cheesecake? I have a great passion towards trying different flavours of cheesecakes and today I am going to make this Baked Mini Lemon cheesecake for you guys! Who doesn’t love cheesecakes? I can proudly say, if there is something called true love, it is Cheesecake.
Well, we like cheese in everything in what we consume nowadays. Be it Pizza, burgers, sandwiches, maggi, rolls, pasta and what not. Not just cheese, we opt for extra cheese because cheese is our problem solver. Something doesn’t taste good? Add a little cheese and it would taste better. Okay, maybe not add cheese for everything but it is still our saviour most of the times. Upon all the cheese recipes, Cheesecake is like a king. Agree?
How many flavours of cheesecakes have you tried? Start counting in your head. If you have had more than three flavours, you are eligible to be a true lover of cheesecake. Less than three flavours? Don’t you worry. Because, when you bake this Lemon cheesecake, you will easily reach the count of three. Guess how? Plain cheesecake and chocolate cheesecakes are the common ones that most of us have tried. When you add Lemon Cheesecake, it becomes a total of three:P
Ossoro’s Indian Lemon for Cheesecake:
‘Tangy lemon and sweet cheesecake. The combination is a little…..’ – I know that this thought would have crossed your mind when you read the title Lemon Cheesecake. Trust me, you are going to love this quirky combination. Along with the natural lime juice, I have added Ossoro’s Indian Lemon Essence for a great flavour and extra magic. My baking is incomplete without Ossoro’s flavours. Now, it’s time to see how did the magic happen.
Check my Chocolate Recipes using Ossoro:
- Hazelnut Squares
- Belgian Chocolate Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Souffle for two
- Cinnamon Chocolate Icecream
If you try any of my recipes, catch me up on Instagram or Facebook @bakewithbittybakes and drop me a message!!
Mini Baked Lemon Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 1 cup Biscuit / Graham Crackers
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Butter
For the filling:
- 150 g Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Sour cream (for instant homemade, mix 1/2 tsp lime juice to heavy cream)
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Ossoro's Vanilla Bourbon Essence
- 1/4 tsp Ossoro's Indian Lemon Essence
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp All purpose Flour /Maida
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Zest Lime
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- 2 drops Ossoro's Indian Lemon Essence
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Prepare a muffin tray with liners.
To make Crust:
- Break the biscuits, sugar and salt in a mixer grinder.
- Make it crumbly and then mix in melted butter.
- Spoon 1 tbsp crumbs in prepared muffin tray.
- Press and make it compact using a spoon.
- Bake it for 5 minutes and reserve.
To make filling:
- Using an electric beater, beat the Cream Cheese and sour cream till smooth.
- Add in Sugar and beat it.
- Add in Eggs and mix till combined.
- Add the Flour, juice and zest. Mix till combined.
- Fill in the muffin tray just 3/4th of each.
- Bake for 20-25 min until the edges are slightly golden brown.
- Once baked, let it cool inside the oven keeping a cloth to the door, so that its not completely closed.
- After the cheesecakes reached room temperature, keep in fridge for 2 hours and chill it completely.
- Mix the whipped cream with Essence and top these mini cheesecakes.
Bake this delicious Lemon cake with me and let us enjoy it together. Are you a true lover of cheesecake? Let me know in the comments below!