Cheesecake – The name that brings a smile on everyone’s face. One dessert that every baker loves to learn and every dessert lover loves to eat. Today we are going to learn to make No-bake Cheesecake recipe. We are all in lock down. We might or might not have access to an oven. Hence, I decided to bake this no-bake Cheesecake. Even ingredients aren’t easily available, so I have used homemade cream cheese and sour cream.
Check out the home made cream cheese and sour cream recipe here!
Most of us think that baking a cheesecake is complicated. It actually is. But, with this No-bake cheesecake, that’s an exception. I bet if the proportions are right, there’s nothing that can go wrong with this recipe. Cheesecakes tend to be heavy on the tummy. Whereas, this no-bake cheesecake is absolutely light and feels refreshing.
When you guys read the title, I guess some of you even had second thoughts on the taste of cheesecake. Doesn’t this taste just like cream cheese? No, it tastes as delicious as cheesecake without the complicated steps that are involved in baking cheesecake. Worst case scenario when everyone at home wants cheesecake and your oven stops working or there’s no power at home. That is when this No-bake cheesecake comes to the rescue. I know all of you who read my blogs are bakers. Honestly we also have those days when we don’t feel like baking at all but we crave for desserts. That is when you can make use of this recipe.
Using Ossoro Flavors:
Along with cream cheese, castor sugar, lemon zest, and heavy cream, I have also used Ossoro’s Raspberry flavor to enhance the taste of this no-bake cheesecake. These flavors are totally optional. But, I would strongly recommend you to use it. I am a regular user of Ossoro flavors and I cannot stop myself from using it for my desserts. Their collection of flavors is mesmerizing. Consider using Ossoro flavors for your desserts and you would thank me later. Let’s get into the procedure of how to make this deliciousness.
Here are few other From Fridge Desserts:
If you try out my recipes, just tag me on Instagram or Facebook using #bittybakes. If you have any doubts you can message me in here! Check out my latest recipe video in Youtube.
No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
To make Crust:
- 1 cup Biscuit
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
To make Cheesecake:
- 225 g Cream Cheese
- 90 g (1/2 cup) Castor Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Raspberry Flavor
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
Make the crust:
- In a blender, mix all the ingredients under crust.
- Blend it till fine crumbs.
- Line a spring foam pan, with some butter.
- Press the crust firm to create a layer.
- Refrigerate it while filling is made for around 15 minutes.
To make filling:
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice till mixed.
- Add in Ossoro's Raspberry Flavor and salt.
- Scrap the sides of the bowl.
- Add in sour cream and mix well.
- Slowly add in the cream.
- Beat it at high speed till thick and fluffy for 5 minutes.
- Pour it on top of the crust.
- Keep it refrigerated for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Top it with some fresh fruits and serve cold.
Sounds easy right? Yes, it is! Go ahead, give it a try and let me know how it turned out.